1/8" Tether-Ready Pin Punch, Stanley Proto J475-16X1-8-TT - 1/EA
- Two-piece design allows the tip to be hard for durability while allowing it to be produced straight to help prevent binding.
- Reverse taper to help prevent binding.
- Made from S2 steel and specially heat-treated for greater strength and durability.
- Modified parabolic striking end to help reduce mushrooming and chipping.
- Black oxide finish to help prevent rust corrosion; extending tool life and performance.
- A polished identification panel on one of the flats is marked with the tool number and size in a black inlay.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Product Type||Drive Pin Punch|