5" Tether-Ready XL Series Groove Joint Pliers with Grip, Stanley Proto J261SGXL-TT - 1/EA
- Key-ring tether attachment point in handle.
- Jaws are milled with deep self-gripping pipe wrench style teeth for maximum bite.
- Accurately machined undercut tongue-and-groove points for precision movement and joint strength.
- Exclusive Flush Fastener provides better access with increased user adjustability making it 30% narrower.
- Flush Fastener allows pliers to lay flat in the work place and prevents snagging on tool belts/pouches.
- Flush Fastener is a nut and bolt assembly and can easily be adjusted by the end user in the field.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Product Type||Goove Joint Pliers|
|Google Category||Hardware > Tools > Wrenches|