10" Tether-Ready XL Series Slip Joint Pliers, Natural Finish, Stanley Proto J2800XL-TT - 1/EA
- Key-ring tether attachment point in handle.
- Jaws are milled with deep, sharp, lobster claw design that give two gripping areas with each position.
- Features shear-type cutter.
- Deep, strong, drop-forged knurled impressions offer a slip-resistant grip and can be used to file off a burr.
- Exclusive Flush Fastener provides better access with increased user adjustability making it 30% narrower.
- Flush Fastener allows pliers to lay flat in the work place and prevents snagging on tool belts/pouches.
- Flush Fastener is a nut and bolt assembly and can easily be adjusted by the end user in the field.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Product Type||Slip Joint Pliers|