#4 x 8" Tether-Ready Duratek Phillips Round Bar Screwdriver, Stanley Proto JP0408R-TT - 1/EA
- Ergonomic quad-lobe handle design with 360° texture for additional grip.
- Designed to meet demanding heavy-duty needs of industrial maintenance and assembly applications.
- Screwdrivers meet ASME B107.15 standards.
- Made in USA.
- Impact and chemical resistant handles are four-sided with broad but shallow flutes.
- Resistant to most harsh chemicals (including hydraulic fluids used in the aerospace industry).
- Four-sided handle design helps prevent "roll away" from the work surface.
- High-alloy steel shanks are heat-treated their entire length to help provide strength against twisting action and to help prevent bending and twisting when placed under torque.
- Fully grounded and chemically polished, then chrome plated for corrosion resistance.
- Made of high-alloy steel (same as shank).
- Precision machined for precise fastener fit.
- Finished in black oxide to help prevent cam out and slipping.
- Tips are un-plated with a black oxide finish to help prevent chrome peeling; an important Foreign Object Debris (FOD) concern.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Product Type||Phillips Screwdriver|
|Tip Material||Black Oxide|