10 Piece Tether-Ready 3/8" & 1/2" Drive MetricHex Bit Socket Set, Proto® J4900MA-TT
- Proto® Tethered Tool Sockets are manufactured with four detent holes so that the pin detent will engage correctly regardless of the direction the socket is placed on the square drive.
- The Positive Control System requires a separate tool to attach or remove the socket, meaning it cannot be removed without specific intent.
- Chrome finish is applied after the holes are bored for better corrosion resistance.
- Set includes blow molded box.
- Proto® bits are offered in a broad range to accommodate production assembly applications.
- Made of alloy steel.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Product Type||Hex Bit Socket Set|
|Driver Size||38", 1/2"|
|Google Category||Hardware > Tool Accessories > Tool Sockets|