7/8" Tether-Ready 1/2" Drive Deep Socket, 12 Point, Chrome Finish, Stanley Proto J5328-TT - 1/EA
- Proto® Tethered Tool Sockets are manufactured with four detent holes so that the pin detent will engage correctly regardless of the direction the socket is placed on the square drive.
- The Positive Control System requires a separate tool to attach or remove the socket, meaning it cannot be removed without specific intent.
- Chrome finish is applied after the holes are bored for better corrosion resistance.
- Proto® 12 point sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
- The TorquePlus™ design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
- The TorquePlus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the socket, minimizing slippage.
- The TorquePlus™ internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Product Type||Hand Socket|
|Google Category||Hardware > Tool Accessories > Tool Sockets|