10 Piece Tether-Ready Metric Combination Ratcheting Wrench Set, Spline, Black Chrome, Stanley Proto JSCRM-10S-TT - 1/EA
- Metric Spline wrenches can be used on metric 4, 6, 12 point, spline and Torx® fasteners.
- The chrome-vanadium switch lever allows for easy changes in turning direction which helps improve speed.
- Chrome-vanadium box ends and switch levers provide high strength and durability.
- Box end is countersunk for easy application to the fastener.
- Spline design was created for use with specialty spline bolts which are used when weight and size of bolt heads must be minimized.
- Spline design enables the wrench to contact conventional fasteners away from the corners, which applies force over a larger area, reducing risk of fastener scoring and helps prevent rounding of the corners and other fasteners damage that could lead to Foreign Object Damage (FOD).
- The high contact surface area which is away from fastener points enables turning of highly rounded fasteners.
- Anti-Slip Design (ASD) open end.
- Black chrome finish is corrosion resistant and visually distinctive.
|Country of Origin
|Combination Wrench Set
|Hardware > Tools > Wrenches