9 Piece Tether-Ready Combination Ratcheting Wrench Set, Spline, Black Chrome, Stanley Proto JSCR-9S-TT - 1/EA
- Black chrome finish is corrosion resistant and visually distinctive.
- Non-reversing ratcheting wrenches can be flipped over to turn the fastener in the opposite direction.
- Ratcheting spline box end is countersunk for easy application to the fastener.
- Spline design was created for use with specialty spline bolts which are used when weight and size of bolt heads must be minimized.
- Spline design enables the wrench to contact conventional fasteners away from the corners, which help apply force over a large area helping to reduce risk of fastener rounding.
- Spline design also helps prevent rounding of corners and other fastener damage that could lead to Foreign Object Damage (FOD).
- The high contact surface area which is away from fastener points enables turning of highly rounded fasteners.
- Anti-Slip Design (ASD) open end.
- Fractional spline wrenches can be used on fractional 4, 6, 12 point, spline and Torx® fasteners.
|Country of Origin||Tawain|
|Product Type||Combination Wrench Set|
|Google Category||Hardware > Tools > Wrenches|