3/4" x 7/8" Tether-Ready Offset Double End Box Reversible Ratcheting Wrench, 6 Point, Stanley Proto J1185-A-TT - 1/EA
- 25° offset box end helps keep shank clear of obstructions.
- Shorter length for access to confined workspaces.
- Reversing switch lever allows for easy changes in turning direction which helps improve speed.
- Full polish finish on handle provides corrosion resistance and easy to clean surfaces.
- 6 point box end allows for large wrench to fastener contact area which helps prevent rounding of the fastener.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Product Type||Ratcheting Box Wrench|
|Size||3/4" x 7/8"|
|Google Category||Hardware > Tools > Wrenches|