10" Tethered Aluminum Pipe Wrench, Stanley Proto J810A-TT - 1/EA
- Light-weight aluminum for less job fatigue.
- Standard handle lengths with wide gripping surface for increased comfort and one-hand operation.
- Forged steel jaw provides outstanding strength.
- Large knurl and power threads provide fast, positive jaw adjustment.
- Graduation markings on hook jaw show approximate opening for pipe sizes.
- Riveted jaw pin for safety.
- Hanging hole for storage.
- Field repairable by removing the rivet pin located on the bottom side of the jaw.
- Replacement parts available.
- Lanyard included (JLAN15LBSSCAR)
|Includes||Lanyard included (JLAN15LBSSCAR)|
|Country of Origin||Spain|
|Product Type||Pipe Wrench|
|Google Category||Hardware > Tools > Wrenches|