20V MAX* XR® Hammer Drill & Impact Driver Combo Kit with Lanyard Ready™ Attachment Points
This 20V MAX* XR® Hammer Drill/Impact Driver Combo Kit features LANYARD READY™ attachment points for easy tether connection. Efficient brushless motors deliver long runtime and increased performance. The kit includes 2 of our 5 Ah batteries, a charger, and a contractor bag.
- DEWALT-built high-performance, high-efficiency brushless motors deliver up to 75% more runtime vs. 18v NiCad brushed motors
- Impact Driver has 3-speed settings for versatility with Precision Drive for added control
- Hammerdrill features a heavy-duty 1/2 in. ratcheting nitro-carburized metal chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strength
- LANYARD READY™ attachment point is designed for users to utilize a lanyard to tether the tool and battery to rigid structures on jobsites
DEWALT DCD996 20V MAX* XR® Brushless Cordless 3-Speed Hammer Drill/Driver
This 20V MAX* Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill comes equipped with a heavy-duty ratcheting nitro-carburized metal chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit-gripping strength and a high-efficiency brushless motor that delivers up to 75% more runtime than brushed. It features a 3-mode LED, providing light in dark or confined spaces, and is 20X brighter than the previous model.
- DEWALT-built high power, high-efficiency brushless motor delivers up to 75% more runtime vs. 18v NiCad brushed motors
- Heavy-duty 1/2" ratcheting nitro-carburized metal chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strength
- 3-Mode LED provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20X brighter than the previous model
- LED Spotlight Mode features 20-minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces
DEWALT DCF887 20V MAX* XR® 1/4" 3-Speed Impact Driver
The DCF887B 20V MAX* XR® Brushless 1/4" 3-Speed Impact Driver is compact for fitting in tight spaces and increasing productivity. Three LED lights make it ideal for working in dark spaces.
- DEWALT-built brushless motor and XR® Li-Ion batteries deliver more runtime and capacity over standard units
- 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility
- Precision drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control
- 3 LEDs with 20-second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4" hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, accepts 1" bit tips
Compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas
What is the Advantage of LANYARD-READY™?