SkyHook 1 Tool Kit, Stanley Proto JPS1 - 1/EA
- The SkyHook™ switch connector tethers to the tool on a short lanyard and provides secure tool transfers, a free range of motion, and positive tool control at the worksite.
- Mechanism is made from Dupont Delrin®, stainless steel springs and brass rivets for strength, durability and corrosion-resistance.
- The SkyDock™ attachment securely anchors the SkyHook™ to wrist, belt, apron or station.
- The SkyDock™ wrist strap securely anchors the SkyHook™ to the wrist.
- Just “Swipe to Switch”. Hand-to-hand, hand-to-belt, person-to-person or person-to-station, the transfer is the same.
|Country of Origin||Canada|
|Product Type||Tool Drop Safety System|
|Google Category||Hardware > Tool Accessories > Tool Safety Tethers|
The SkyHook™ tether & transfer system features a screw-gate carabiner at one end and a SkyHook™ Safety Switch at the other. Tether-Ready Tools attach to the carabiner and the SkyHook™ connects safely to a SkyDock™. The SkyDocks™ is available individually...