DEWALT® LANYARD-READY™ Advantages for Tool Drop Prevention
WE TAKE SAFETY SERIOUSLY. YOU SHOULD TOO.
According to OSHA Recordables & published statistics, over 100 workers per day are struck by fallen objects & equipment through direct or deflective drop incidents.
TetheredTool.com helps spread Tanner involvement & leadership in the Tool Drop Safety & PPE segments. Tanner is one of the only authorized DEWALT® Installers equipped to assemble & install tether & lanyard attachment points to DEWALT® Power Tools, as well as a leading authorized distributor of Proto® Industrial Tether Tools, 3M® DBI-Sala™ Safety Products & SNAP-ON® Tools@Height product lines.
- Help prevent dropped tools from becoming a Drop Hazard
- Save downtime from retrieving dropped and/or lost tools
- Save money from damaged or lost tools
- Prevent injuries from dropped tools
- SAVE A LIFE!
20V MAX* XR® Brushless Premium Hammerdrill & Impact Driver Combo Kit with Lanyard Ready™ Attachment Points (5.0 Ah)(2 Battery Kit)
- DEWALT-built high-performance, high-efficiency brushless motors deliver up to 75% more runtime vs. 18v NiCad brushed motors
- Impact Driver has 3-speed settings for versatility with Precision Drive for added control
- Hammerdrill features a heavy-duty 1/2 in. ratcheting nitro-carburized metal chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strength
- LANYARD READY™ attachment point is designed for users to utilize a lanyard to tether the tool and battery to rigid structures on jobsites